Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 108

Thread: Brands Hatch - 2nd August 2012 - supporting the RMCTF

  1. #11
    rmdferrari's Avatar
    rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nr. Gatwick
    Name
    Richard
    Posts
    23,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Yes please Richard will be there driving if you have the space
    Brucie babes.... as it's you, I'll consider this your PM application. (oh, and Paul -Assetto Corsa)

    Thanks guys.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    south of reading
    Name
    danno
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Yes please Rich

  3. #13
    rmdferrari's Avatar
    rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nr. Gatwick
    Name
    Richard
    Posts
    23,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danno1 View Post
    Yes please Rich
    I dunno... you go to all the trouble of giving simple to follow instructions and here's No.3. (Brucie / Paul)

    What you need to do to register your interest: PM me with: Your name, (real & forum)… car model… details of track experience.


    Graham. Remind what you have now... Vanquish / 599 / 612? Sure I've read somewhere you've sold & bought.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Surrey
    Name
    Stuart
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Yes please Richard will be there driving if you have the space
    If we're both there I'll keep an eye out again if anything else falls off your car

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    south of reading
    Name
    danno
    Posts
    532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmdferrari View Post
    I dunno... you go to all the trouble of giving simple to follow instructions and here's No.3. (Brucie / Paul)

    What you need to do to register your interest: PM me with: Your name, (real & forum)… car model… details of track experience.


    Graham. Remind what you have now... Vanquish / 599 / 612? Sure I've read somewhere you've sold & bought.
    Sorry all those years of following orders now trying to rebel 599HGTE ,Vanquish gone ,612 going maybe!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SE London / Kent
    Name
    Mal
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    The Date is in the Diary

  7. #17
    F355GTS's Avatar
    F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Hants
    Name
    Mark Collins
    Posts
    6,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    The Date is in the Diary

    for me too, missed it last Year and can't wait

  8. #18
    rmdferrari's Avatar
    rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Nr. Gatwick
    Name
    Richard
    Posts
    23,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RevHappy View Post
    If we're both there I'll keep an eye out again if anything else falls off your car


    Quote Originally Posted by danno1 View Post
    Sorry all those years of following orders now trying to rebel 599HGTE ,Vanquish gone ,612 going maybe!
    No prob Graham.... we likes a rebel here! (mostly)

    Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    The Date is in the Diary
    Thanks Mal. I copy / pasted most of last years thread.... so delighted you can sort out the pit lane again.. Want to borrow the megaphone this year?
    Quote Originally Posted by F355GTS View Post
    for me too, missed it last Year and can't wait

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    SE London / Kent
    Name
    Mal
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmdferrari View Post



    Thanks Mal. I copy / pasted most of last years thread.... so delighted you can sort out the pit lane again.. Want to borrow the megaphone this year?

    Only if you have one that can be heard over Chris's Enzo!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambs, UK
    Name
    Rob
    Posts
    1,964

    Default

    I'll be helping again

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Brands Hatch - 3rd November 2011 - supporting the RMCTF
    By rmdferrari in forum Charity section
    Replies: 224
    Last Post: 23-11-2011, 04:17 PM
  2. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 27-03-2011, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •