Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one...

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Default Am I the only one...

…who'd like to see the two Mercedes cars crash into each other on the first corner so we can actually have a race?

Name
    Mallard

Hope so!

Murph7355 is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Murph

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    …who'd like to see the two Mercedes cars crash into each other on the first corner so we can actually have a race?
    Probably not...but it's not really sport is it old boy.

Did you feel the same when Ferrari were last beating all comers? Or Williams? Or McLaren?

The worm will turn in time.

AJ3XX is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    There's always a dominant team, that's F1

To be fair, at least these two are allowed to race each other. You have to commend Mercedes for that.

Ferrari took a step backwards today. Row three
    Ferrari 348 - "still stands out from a crowd but yet still fits in” - Randy Stetson

Name
    Geoff T

Quote Originally Posted by AJ3XX View Post
    There's always a dominant team, that's F1

To be fair, at least these two are allowed to race each other. You have to commend Mercedes for that.

Ferrari took a step backwards today. Row three
    I'm so pleased that Williams are doing well again, I think that Claire is a cracking girl

AJ3XX is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    Andy

Quote Originally Posted by geoffpfc View Post
    I'm so pleased that Williams are doing well again, I think that Claire is a cracking girl
    I think the team let the drivers down again. Williams seem to always bugger up their pit calls. Although the car isn't great in the wet, had they made some better decisions, I think they could of had at least one driver on the podium. Masa holding up Bottas at the beginning wasn't smart and they were too late on the Inter's box call. However, Ferrari took great advantage so not all bad !
    Ferrari 348 - "still stands out from a crowd but yet still fits in” - Randy Stetson

Name
    cgt

Williams have taken a big step forward over the past few years but they still do not have the sharp edge they had through their great years. The excuse of money is always trotted out but they operated on a much smaller budget than McLaren and Ferrari throughout their champion years.

Which would lead to the conclusion that Frank, Patrick and Adrian Newey were what gave them the killer edge as I think both their drivers at the moment are very handy.

markst is offline You thought the Enzo was ugly? - The Ferrari FXX Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Well that was a better race - 1st one I've watched most of for ages !

But I have to agree - Williams ****ed it up - again

Name
    cgt

Big time. If Bottas had passed early Massa may have backed up Hamilton so very likely they would not have been jumped after the first stops. Even with the rain I think they threw away at least one and possibly two podium places. Sad to see with this team particularly, bring back Patrick Head!

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Just to clarify, by no means do I begrudge Mercedes their success, I know it swings back and forth over time. I'd simply prefer to see them pushed a little closer to get the championship again. I find myself really looking forward to it then feeling a little bored with the result. I do enjoy listening to the interviews with Toto 'I'll be back' Wolff, just for the accent
    Last edited by Kyodo; 06-07-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast