Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I am traitor?

Zuff is offline Ask me about flowers. I'm an expert Club Member
    Name
    Simon

Default Am I am traitor?

So I own a Maranello steed. But I am really happy with the outcome at Singapore.
    Does that make me a traitor?
    #Conflictsareus

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by Zuff View Post
    So I own a Maranello steed. But I am really happy with the outcome at Singapore.
    #Conflictsareus
    If you are.....so am I ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name
    Paul

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zuff View Post
    #Conflictsareus
    +1

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Yeah all traitors. I never watched the race because I found out the result first. However I watch F1 for Ferrari. It's actually quite boring as is Mercedes and Elton the whingebag Hamilton John, winning. I bought an old CLK and regularly vent my anger on the German piece of sheite

Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Yep, I agree with Malc - traitors the lot of you

I actually had a whole conversation with my Dad (Lewis H fan) before the race saying how worried I was that JV was along side Seb for the start as I said there was a 50/50 he'd do something stupid and take Seb out. Not sure I can find a way to blame him for the crash though.

Name
    GQ

+1 - Only watched for what could have been an excellent race but very soon became bored after the first 4 secs!

A348W is offline I don't use deodorant Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Lewis fan, and Williams supporter!

Only generally watch the first 30 seconds, then its just useful background for either a) excuse to sit on the sofa and do nothing for a couple of hours and have a kip, b) mild distraction in the background whilst doing some work

Name
    cgt

Max was blameless in this. He kept a straight line and could have gone nowhere. He even appeared to lift when he realised what was going to happen but it was too late. I think he is improving all the time and none of the issues in recent times have been self inflicted.

SV is an all time great but increasingly his emotions lead to brain fade on some days. I think he was already spooked before the green light about having Max next to him and had resolved to be super-firm into the first corner. It's quite interesting psychology that a 19 year old with only one win carries such a big reputation that he leads a 4 time champion into such thinking. I'm sure SV would have used his head a bit more and remembered he is fighting for a championship had it been Ricciardo next to him.

Let's hope Ferrari can bounce back and SV can win the championship as he has done in the past from further back but I'm not very confident. Hamilton is at the peak of his form right now and yesterday was a gift wrapped present to him. Circuits coming up will suit Mercedes more than Ferrari unless the engine guys can find some more power.

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

Quote Originally Posted by cgt View Post
    Max was blameless in this. He kept a straight line and could have gone nowhere. He even appeared to lift when he realised what was going to happen but it was too late. I think he is improving all the time and none of the issues in recent times have been self inflicted.

SV is an all time great but increasingly his emotions lead to brain fade on some days. I think he was already spooked before the green light about having Max next to him and had resolved to be super-firm into the first corner. It's quite interesting psychology that a 19 year old with only one win carries such a big reputation that he leads a 4 time champion into such thinking. I'm sure SV would have used his head a bit more and remembered he is fighting for a championship had it been Ricciardo next to him.

Let's hope Ferrari can bounce back and SV can win the championship as he has done in the past from further back but I'm not very confident. Hamilton is at the peak of his form right now and yesterday was a gift wrapped present to him. Circuits coming up will suit Mercedes more than Ferrari unless the engine guys can find some more power.
    Pretty much agree with you Faisal. But if Kimi hadn't made such an amazing start it would have probably all have worked out OK for Seb. Such is life.

sssdu01 is offline No I'm Spartacus Committee Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

Traitors all of you ........ banish you all to the VXR owners club

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast