Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I am traitor?

Name
    steve

Hamilton must be laughing all the way to the 2017 title after that result https://youtu.be/Pi-qitmfvlI

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

I own a Mercedes. How can you be more treacherous?

I watched the start on a tinterweb vid. To me Kimi had a great start and Seb tried to move over to the driving line? or block Kimi out and poor Verstappen got stuck in the middle. I hear Ferrari were/are blaming him, which to me looks pathetic. A racing incident that was Vettel's fault. Bloody Germans

Anyway Mercedes is a British team and although as a Ferrari fan I have to agree we (UK) are and have the best F1 teams/engineers in the worrllldd :Clarkson smiley:

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Default Am I am traitor?

My love of all things Ferrari has never really extended to the F1 team.
    I've never rated Vettel as a complete driver and IMO four championships flatters him.
    No doubt he's fast when out on his own but never great in the wet and does some stupid things under pressure.
    The weekend was karma paying back Hamilton for letting Bottas through a few weeks back

...and yes Malc we do....Something to be proud of....
    Last edited by Mike01606; 19-09-2017 at 09:41 AM.

Zuff is offline Ask me about flowers. I'm an expert Club Member
    Name
    Simon

I've tried to warm to Seb, I really have. But I can't. The fact he's driving for Ferrari now is a big conflict for me because I dont want him to win so that means ferrari not winning. Any other driver on the grid, fine. I would have been wailing and gnashing my teeth like a true Tifosi at that carnage. As it was I laughed like a drain. Very sad for Max, Kimi and most of all fernando....he went from Christmas to broken toy in a a nano second!

Name
    CPD

Have zero interest in the 'spectacle' of F1 and only really follow the tech side anyway. They are all top drivers but winning a title is down to who you drive for and whether they have the car. As an ex kart racer it's about as far from 'real racing' as Senna called karting as you can get. I am a Ferrari fan of their road cars and GT racers mainly from the period around a decade ago when they were way ahead of everyone else on the road and the track. I think the Montezemolo era will be looked back on as a golden era.

Enzo
    F430 - F1 Tech for the road
    599GTB - GT / supercar
    Success on the track

Have dropped the ball since IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12