Thread: Genuine Ferrari F430 Sports Exhaust OEM 70003425

RichardCH is offline Salesman's average 3 Series BMW Club Member
    Name
    richard mark dodds

Default Genuine Ferrari F430 Sports Exhaust OEM 70003425

I bought the black tipped 70003425 exhaust 6 months ago, have driven 1,500 miles love the sound but decided I wanted the Chrome 3290 Chrome tips version, so now have the 70003425 with black tips and a brand new mounting kit for Sale, list price $6,200, will sell for $2,995 + shipping
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCH View Post
    I bought the black tipped 70003425 exhaust 6 months ago, have driven 1,500 miles love the sound but decided I wanted the Chrome 3290 Chrome tips version, so now have the 70003425 with black tips and a brand new mounting kit for Sale, list price $6,200, will sell for $2,995 + shipping
    I might be interested. What modifications need to happen to fit this? Does it prevent the frequent replacement of the engine mounts? How much louder is it vs regular exhaust? Finally, is it valves?
    Thanks

Name
    richard mark dodds

No modifications as its a Ferrari product, you just have to remove the centre muffler and switch the mounting bracket, critically it has a mechanism with the sliding centre bar to allow heat expansion which helps prevent cracked headers and exhaust mounts, it is valved and it sound like this (significantly louder than OEM) there are some sound clips from Tackleberry in this thread http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/...xhaust-Fitting. I like it soooo much I bought it twice !

JohnJStewart is offline Only useful for school runs - The Ferrari 308GT4 Club Member
    Name
    John Stewart

Default I agree....do it! They sound awesome, look better and lighten the car.

And get some after market headers and really annoy the world! Vrum vrum BOOM!

Name
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJStewart View Post
    And get some after market headers and really annoy the world! Vrum vrum BOOM!
    That part is already done and the car is already very loud when the valve opens up - so I can only imagine what it would sound like if I added that exhaust on top. Too much? Would that fail an MOT / prevent me to do track days if I finally decided to do that?
    I do like the piece of mind of a sport exhaust, which solves the weight and bracket cracks issue...

Name
    richard mark dodds

I just sold the exhaust to Felix in Germany yesterday, its not too loud, I have Capristo headers on mine

Name
    CPD

I have this system and aftermarket headers on my car - eliminated all the woes regarding the flawed OEM design and removes a ton of weight from the poorly engineered OEM mounting system.

Sounds brilliant, look brilliant, reduces engine bay temps, and with the valve system is not too anti-social valves closed and when the valves open it sounds just like a V8 Ferrari should do.

Lots and lots of aftermarket systems for the F430 some which are not that much better than stock and some early attempts that are pretty poor tbh.

This system is actually based on Tubi styles second attempt at a system for the F430

That it became the adopted solution as the OEM upgrade tells you all you need to know.